Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums

Welcome to all the nintendo fan! This is the place for all fans of nintendo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Animes?

Go down 
+2
Tylerdx
Stratosphere
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stratosphere
Junior Gamer
Junior Gamer
Stratosphere

Favorite Animes? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Animes?   Favorite Animes? Icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug - 22:54

Hey, I just wanna know, what are your favorite anime cartoon shows? My favoritest one...well...I forgot the name...
Back to top Go down
Tylerdx
Admin
Admin

Favorite Animes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes?   Favorite Animes? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug - 4:19

Stratosphere wrote:
Hey, I just wanna know, what are your favorite anime cartoon shows? My favoritest one...well...I forgot the name...
Lol

My favorite anime show would be Bleach/Naruto. Hip hip HOOORRRAAAAAYYY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkyosh
Experienced Gamer
Experienced Gamer
Darkyosh

Favorite Animes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes?   Favorite Animes? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug - 17:22

I will not rant about how animes and cartoons are getting worse but say Drawn Together, Southpark... and Animes uhm...
I like ehm well.. in germany there not that much animes besides Naruto but I dont like it that much.
Maybe the first uncensored episodes of Inuyasha. Or Yu-gi-oh!... the episodes where Yugi where in... not Yaden... he sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Tylerdx
Admin
Admin

Favorite Animes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes?   Favorite Animes? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 8:30

Darkyosh wrote:
I will not rant about how animes and cartoons are getting worse but say Drawn Together, Southpark... and Animes uhm...
I like ehm well.. in germany there not that much animes besides Naruto but I dont like it that much.
Maybe the first uncensored episodes of Inuyasha. Or Yu-gi-oh!... the episodes where Yugi where in... not Yaden... he sucks.

Mmm I think Death note will change your view.

Give Death note a try, it will show you that it definitely a lot better than any anime in existence including Bleach/Naruto/Yugioh and anything else.
Back to top Go down
MarikYoshi
Retired
MarikYoshi

Favorite Animes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes?   Favorite Animes? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug - 21:29

My favourite anime series would have to be South Park,Robot Chicken, and Yu-Gi-Oh! NOT Yu-Gi-Oh GX. I can't believe how well they killed the series. I miss the old Yu-Gi-Oh so much. GX is utter phail. >_<
And Robot Chicken and South Park are made of epic win. ^w^ They are funny as hell. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New Gamer
New Gamer
Sunny

Favorite Animes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes?   Favorite Animes? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug - 17:53

Hmm, I don't really watch Anime much anymore but my favourite would be Death note, hands down xDD
Back to top Go down
http://xo-sunny-ox.deviantart.com/
DXYoshiXD
New Gamer
New Gamer
DXYoshiXD

Favorite Animes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes?   Favorite Animes? Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug - 22:45

Well I guess Naruto and Bleach are the only anime i enjoy watching. On the other hand, I watch death note like only once. But i'll start watching it again. I do like Code Geass when im watching Adult Swim and when I'm watching cartoon net work, Blue Dragon (though it got canceled o_O) MAR (along with that one but i read it now.) and Pokemon DP. And back then my favorite anime shows i watched was (my first) Pokemon =P, Sailor Moon, DBZ, Gundam Seed or Wing Idk Its the one were the guy can dress linto the Gundam Wing, and ZOIDS (man that one rocked but it got cut off D: ) Well this mostly explains how much anime I watch hehe =D
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dxyoshixd
Sponsored content

Favorite Animes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes?   Favorite Animes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Animes?
Page 1 of 1