Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums

Welcome to all the nintendo fan! This is the place for all fans of nintendo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums?

Go down 
+2
JoshiYoshi123
MarikYoshi
6 posters

How Good Is It?
1. Awesome
What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? I_vote_lcap46%What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
2.Pretty Cool
What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? I_vote_lcap46%What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
3. Average
What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? I_vote_lcap8%What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
4. Could Do Better
What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? I_vote_lcap0%What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5. Horrible
What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? I_vote_lcap0%What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6. Makes Me Wanna Bash My Head Into My Computer Screen.
 0% [ 0 ]
7. The Best Thing Ever
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
MarikYoshi
Retired
MarikYoshi

What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums?   What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 14:17

So... what do you think of LYMF Forums?
Back to top Go down
JoshiYoshi123
Admin
Admin
JoshiYoshi123

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums?   What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 17:28

I think LYMF is pretty cool.^^
Back to top Go down
http://joshi2853.deviantart.com/
Lucky
Moderators
Moderators
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums?   What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 23:14

its a good forum
Back to top Go down
Racerdude Koopa
Admin
Admin
Racerdude Koopa

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums?   What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 23:32

Well, it's definitely a lot better than some other forums I see. This at least surpassed 1000 posts, let alone almost going to 2000. It's a nice little forum.
Back to top Go down
http://nintenkingdom64.com/forum/index.php
YoshiAgent
New Gamer
New Gamer

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums?   What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 5:16

I think this forum needs more people posting. LYMF feels like a secret village hidden in the Jungle compared to the SmashBoards, which feels like a bustling city full of life and posts. NEED MOAR POSTS. (More was purposely spelled incorectly)
Back to top Go down
Luigi's Apprentice
Junior Gamer
Junior Gamer
Luigi's Apprentice

Location : following Luigi in his travels while being followed by a Yoshi, a Koopa, and a very shy Boo Buddy

PostSubject: POST, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr - 7:30

YoshiAgent wrote:
I think this forum needs more people posting. LYMF feels like a secret village hidden in the Jungle compared to the SmashBoards, which feels like a bustling city full of life and posts. NEED MOAR POSTS. (More was purposely spelled incorectly)

I know; don't mean to seem like a jerk, but i need competition in the forum games... Crying or Very sad (I'm the most recent poster on more than half the topics there) In fact, i've even thought of purposely double-posting just so somebody can post to get on me; Plus, i might be the only person with more than 2 posts a day(And i'm a NEWB!!!!!) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

But still, I really love this. Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Luigi's Apprentice
Junior Gamer
Junior Gamer
Luigi's Apprentice

Location : following Luigi in his travels while being followed by a Yoshi, a Koopa, and a very shy Boo Buddy

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums?   What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr - 10:33

Oh, by the way, <cough>double-post<cough>

Told you it was coming! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums?   What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think Of Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums?
Page 1 of 1