Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums

Welcome to all the nintendo fan! This is the place for all fans of nintendo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mario's Lost Brother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xterra09
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Mario's Lost Brother Empty
PostSubject: Mario's Lost Brother   Mario's Lost Brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul - 22:30

One day Mario was walking home, when suddenly Mario heard toad screaming. Mario rushed to the scene. but, it turned out that toad just had a hissy fit, so Mario just went home again. So, the next morning Mario heard someone knocking on his door. When he answered the door, Mario sure did wake up! Mario fainted!!! ..................................................................... a day later when Mario woke up from his unconsciousness, he saw who was knocking on his door. IT WAS A CLONE OF MARIO!!! well, not exactly. it was Mario's lost twin!
" who are you?" asked Mario.
" I'm your twin.........your LOST twin" he replied.

"B-BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE BROTHER. AND HE'S LUIGI!!!!" ARGUED MARIO.
"WHAT? DON’T YOU REMEMBER?" SAID MARIO'S LOST BROTHER "OH.........right. OH YEAH! OF COURSE YOU DON’T REMEMBER! YOU SPENT YOUR WHOLE STUPID CHILDHOOD PIGGING OUT ON MUSHROOM MUNCHIES!"
" HEY! THOSE WERE GOOD!" REPLIED MARIO.
" UGH. ANYWAY, I'M SERIOUS MARIO. I'M YOUR LOST BROTHER. C'MON! DON’T YOU REMEMBER??? WE DID EVERY THING TOGETHER! WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!" EXPLAINED HIS LOST BROTHER.
"BUT, BUT.......... I DON’T REMEMBER A THING! WELL, I REMEMBER I HAD A REALLY GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE, BUT I'M 100% SURE IT WAS LUIGI!" SAID MARIO.
"I GOT IT!!!! LUIGI!" SAID THE LOST BROTHER
" WHAT ABOUT HIM?" ASKED MARIO
" WE CAN ASK HIM IF HE REMEMBERS ME!" EXPLICATED MARIO" LOST BROTHER
"................... GOOD IDEA!" SAID MARIO.
" THEN C'MON ALREADY!" SAID MARIO'S LOST BROTHER. SO, MARIO AND HIS LOST BROTHER WENT OVER TO LUIGI'S ROOM.....

when Mario and the lost bro got to luigis room, Mario asked him.
"hey lu-lu--" Mario got cut off by luigi ( lu-lu. hee-hee!)
"STOP CALLING ME LU-LU YOU IDIOT!!!"
" ok! gosh!" replied Mario. " ok. AS I WAS SAYING...luigi, do you know this guy?"
" no." replied luigi." never heard of him.
"ok. so I don’t know you, lu-lu never h--
STOP CALLING ME LU-LU!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! AHHHHHHHH!
STOP CALLING ME LU-LU! MY NAME ISN'T LU-LU! ITS LUIGI FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!!
" ok! my gosh don’t throw a hissy f--
"I CAN'T HELP IT! KNOW WHY? BECAUSE FOR YOUR INFORMATION,
MY NAME IS NOT LU-LU!!!

ok then.......to be continued!.....yeah. man, luigi has a trashy mouth!
Back to top Go down
http://yoshismart.co.nr

Mario's Lost Brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums :: Writing :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: