Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums

Welcome to all the nintendo fan! This is the place for all fans of nintendo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Perfect Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Racerdude Koopa
Admin
Admin
Racerdude Koopa

Your Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Your Perfect Day   Your Perfect Day Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug - 21:40

Talk about how your perfect day will be. Mine would be cold weather (no sun), forums staying active and a great dinner. Also going to a pal's house.
Back to top Go down
http://nintenkingdom64.com/forum/index.php
YoshiMax
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
YoshiMax

Your Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Perfect Day   Your Perfect Day Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug - 21:58

Hmm.. Cool weather, Totally overcast, light breeze, friends, someone to hug.
Back to top Go down
http://yoshimax.deviantart.com
YoshiAgent
New Gamer
New Gamer

Your Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Perfect Day   Your Perfect Day Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug - 9:15

Lets see,

The day would start with me waking up , brushing my teeth, and eating a warm breakfast of pancakes and orange juice. I would then meet up with my friends and we would drive to SixFlags in Sam's car. We'd spending the entire day there, riding the rollercoasters and laughing a Max for hating them (we would force him on with us anyways, hehe). Eventually, we would drive back to my house, and hold a Super Smash bros Brawl tournament for the rest of the night, where I would pwn everyone with my Yoshi (expecially Max, Sam, Sebastian, and Spencer). I would make it all the way to the finals, and would get in an epic battle with Conner's Wolf. The battle would rage on for atleast ten minutes, but in the end my Yoshi would stand Victorious.

Me and Conner have this rivalry going on see, his Wolf beat me in a tourny once, and my Yoshi beat him in a tourny once... But my perfect day would change that, making ME:2 , CONNER:1

If you are reading this Conner, all I can say is: bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Perfect Day   Your Perfect Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Perfect Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums :: anything :: LYMF cafe-
Jump to: