Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums

Welcome to all the nintendo fan! This is the place for all fans of nintendo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This forum is kinda dieing...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowyoshi022
Moderators
Moderators
Shadowyoshi022

This forum is kinda dieing... Empty
PostSubject: This forum is kinda dieing...   This forum is kinda dieing... Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 19:38

Total people within 24 hours last online: AkatsukiYoshi, Charizard, DarkYoshi, DXYoshiXD, FireYoshi, GoldYoshi24, Goshi, JoshiYoshi123, Lucky, MarikYoshi, Master Luigi, NUTCASE71733, Racerdude Koopa, Shadowyoshi022, Yoshi-Marshmallow, YoshiMax

Total posts after my last sign in (yesterday) 2.....that many people and only two posts? post more people! I don't want this forum to die!
Back to top Go down
http://nea-clan.darkbb.com/
GoldYoshi24
Admin
Admin
GoldYoshi24

PostSubject: Re: This forum is kinda dieing...   This forum is kinda dieing... Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 22:11

Shadowyoshi022 wrote:
Total people within 24 hours last online: AkatsukiYoshi, Charizard, DarkYoshi, DXYoshiXD, FireYoshi, GoldYoshi24, Goshi, JoshiYoshi123, Lucky, MarikYoshi, Master Luigi, NUTCASE71733, Racerdude Koopa, Shadowyoshi022, Yoshi-Marshmallow, YoshiMax

Total posts after my last sign in (yesterday) 2.....that many people and only two posts? post more people! I don't want this forum to die!
right but we all try to make a forum that no one really knows
Back to top Go down
https://luigifansnet.forumotion.com
Luigi's Apprentice
Junior Gamer
Junior Gamer
Luigi's Apprentice

Location : following Luigi in his travels while being followed by a Yoshi, a Koopa, and a very shy Boo Buddy

PostSubject: Snap Out of It!!!!   This forum is kinda dieing... Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 6:28

Live, forum, LIVVVVVVVVE!!!!!!<slaps forum across the face, trying to wake it up>
Back to top Go down
GoldYoshi24
Admin
Admin
GoldYoshi24

PostSubject: Re: This forum is kinda dieing...   This forum is kinda dieing... Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul - 10:26

Luigi's Apprentice wrote:
Live, forum, LIVVVVVVVVE!!!!!!<slaps forum across the face, trying to wake it up>
it can live we just need to make the forum members tell there friends about it
Back to top Go down
https://luigifansnet.forumotion.com
Luigi's Apprentice
Junior Gamer
Junior Gamer
Luigi's Apprentice

Location : following Luigi in his travels while being followed by a Yoshi, a Koopa, and a very shy Boo Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This forum is kinda dieing...   This forum is kinda dieing... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul - 6:31

Maybe we should affiliate with Nintendo Valley. After all, Marik, DarkYosh, and some of our other members are there. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This forum is kinda dieing...   This forum is kinda dieing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This forum is kinda dieing...
Page 1 of 1