Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums

Welcome to all the nintendo fan! This is the place for all fans of nintendo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Global Moderators.. This Concerns You..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarikYoshi
Retired
MarikYoshi

Global Moderators.. This Concerns You.. Empty
PostSubject: Global Moderators.. This Concerns You..   Global Moderators.. This Concerns You.. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 14:04

I am having a bit of trouble with some of the Global Moderators Permissions... I was doing a bit of Administration work with Tylerdx in the Administration Panel, after complaints from one of our Global Moderators, Xterra09, complaning of not being able to Customize Threads, (Locking, Moving, Deleting..)
Outside of the one where he is Moderator, the Fan Fictions Section. Are any of you other Global Moderators experiencing this problem? This shouldn't be, because Global Moderators are also allowed to lock topics outside of the sections that they Moderate, due to their high rank. Well, Global Moderators are allowed to customize threads permission, regardless of which area it concerns. So, if you are experiencing this problem as a Global Moderator, then please let Myself, GoldYoshi, OR Tylerdx know. Thank you.

~MarikYoshi.
Back to top Go down
GoldYoshi24
Admin
Admin
GoldYoshi24

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderators.. This Concerns You..   Global Moderators.. This Concerns You.. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 22:02

yes this is very important so please if you have a problem you have to tell us
GOLD
Back to top Go down
https://luigifansnet.forumotion.com
MarikYoshi
Retired
MarikYoshi

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderators.. This Concerns You..   Global Moderators.. This Concerns You.. Icon_minitimeWed 6 Aug - 14:23

Problem solved. Had to take the more general approach. Well, since the issue is solved, I am going to lock this topic.

*Locked*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderators.. This Concerns You..   Global Moderators.. This Concerns You.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global Moderators.. This Concerns You..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums :: News :: News And Updates-
Jump to: