Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums

Welcome to all the nintendo fan! This is the place for all fans of nintendo

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea making contest thing

Go down 
+2
Shadowyoshi022
lare-yoshi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lare-yoshi
New Gamer
New Gamer
lare-yoshi

Idea making contest thing Empty
PostSubject: Idea making contest thing   Idea making contest thing Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul - 17:35

Well, I'm out of ideas drawing my own art. :/ So i decided to somewhat start a contest here if I'm allowed to. So here it goes, basically, your yoshi walks down a street of your own choice(any setting whatsoever) then something wierd has happened and has gotten your yoshi to do something! That something is whatever you can imagine it to be! To win, you must be as creative you can be. Winner gets an art request of thier own choice made by me. C: And also, scores apply to the drawings too. C:
Creativity: 100
Coloring:10
Cleanness:10
Very good anatomy:10

Max total:130

What counts is creativity. Very Happy Don't worry much of the other stuff unless you actually want to win.
Back to top Go down
Shadowyoshi022
Moderators
Moderators
Shadowyoshi022

PostSubject: Re: Idea making contest thing   Idea making contest thing Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 15:51

don't you mean cleaness...
Back to top Go down
http://nea-clan.darkbb.com/
Tylerdx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Idea making contest thing   Idea making contest thing Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul - 19:23

Shadowyoshi022 wrote:
don't you mean cleaness...
It's is cleanness actually.

I edited Lare-Yoshi post suggested by Shadowyoshi. study
Back to top Go down
DXYoshiXD
New Gamer
New Gamer
DXYoshiXD

PostSubject: Re: Idea making contest thing   Idea making contest thing Icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug - 17:22

I don't think it looks clean x_____x. But it took a long time to color. It looks kinda weird....... And i have no idea why its not a street o....o O well. What ever.
Idea making contest thing Whatawonderfulday
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dxyoshixd
Darkyosh
Experienced Gamer
Experienced Gamer
Darkyosh

PostSubject: Re: Idea making contest thing   Idea making contest thing Icon_minitimeSat 2 Aug - 14:45

Sounds funny i will try my luck^^
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
lare-yoshi
New Gamer
New Gamer
lare-yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Idea making contest thing   Idea making contest thing Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug - 17:08

Ah darn it. ._. Forgot to say when it ends. well since school started and all, I'll say at the end of august cuz i feel like I'm going to draw a lot of stuff on september C:
Anywho, Contest applies and stuff etc... ._. You know what I mean. And I can't see the pictures due to being on the school's comp at the momment ._.

Well, there will always be a first place winner. C: But, there seems to be a small amount of people here in this contest ._. so here is the amount of people who will get prizes and stuff C:
1-4 people will only result in first place winner
5-7 first and second place prizes C:
8+ First third and second! C:

Prizes will include
First place will get a very clean lineart and a colored picture made by me
second place prize will be just very clean lineart made by me
third will be a quick sketch made by me C: (I don't think anyone wants a sketchy picture do they? but it'll help with drawing better! C:)

Nobody knows how I draw right? I haven't had any new stuff yet so here it is C:
lare-yoshi.deviantart.com
It's very old stuff D: And Now, I draw waaayyy better, because i taken some large art thingies and greatly improved on my art skills. C: And now thanks to my greatest friend in the whole entire planet, I now have photoshop! TwT I'm better at coloring in oekakis better though ._. So yea =D Try and win this, k? X3

And please! DX More people who come, the better ._. I only saw one person enter. He will win by default if no one comes by and try and beat him or something!
Back to top Go down
MarikYoshi
Retired
MarikYoshi

PostSubject: Re: Idea making contest thing   Idea making contest thing Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug - 20:19

I like this idea, and DXYoshiXD that picture is amazing! Fantastic job on it! People, please enter, I want this contest to be a success. Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkyosh
Experienced Gamer
Experienced Gamer
Darkyosh

PostSubject: Re: Idea making contest thing   Idea making contest thing Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 10:37

My entry:
Idea making contest thing Everything_has_eyes_by_Darkyosh

This isnt superclean (i just started to draw digital) but its funny^^. My brother always complains about that everything has eyes(hills,clouds).

They are following me... WAAAAAAAH

The KOOPA! I drawed him the first time!! And he looks cool... in my opinion.

And the Angry Sun looks more like a "Pissed Sun".
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
lare-yoshi
New Gamer
New Gamer
lare-yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Idea making contest thing   Idea making contest thing Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 15:21

Very very nice C: But, I don't see the ground having any eyes ._. well anyway, Yay! Thanks for entering!
Back to top Go down
lare-yoshi
New Gamer
New Gamer
lare-yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Idea making contest thing   Idea making contest thing Icon_minitimeMon 1 Sep - 22:55

Time for the winners cuz it's the first day of september! =D We have here two awesomely sweet drawings down here, time to see who will win!

DXYoshiXD entered with this sweet drawing C:
Idea making contest thing Whatawonderfulday
Coloring: Nice job! 10
cleanness: It's pretty good. 6.5 C:
Anatomy: Nice! C: 9
Creativity: Pretty good C: I kinda expect that all from all yoshi ._. Sorry but, I'll give it a 50.
total: 75.5 out of 130

It's a very, very nice pic. C: But It should deal with what is going to happen and what the Yoshi will do and all that fun stuff :/

DarkYosh entered with this Awesomely funny pic CX
Idea making contest thing Everything_has_eyes_by_Darkyosh
Coloring: It's pretty good! 8
Cleanness: Getting there. 5
Anatomy: It's pretty good. Just alittle off the end if you know what I meant. 7
Creativity: Well, same with the above entry about what the yoshi will do and that fun stuff. But, I do see alittle change in the Yoshi C: Nice clothes design though. 55
Total: 75

Also a nice job. And you know what I might say from the creativityness. C: It's now hilarious, due to finding out of the fact that not even yoshi has any privacy ._.

Let's see the score! C:

DXYoshiXD: 75.5
DarkYosh: 75

Ooooh. DXYoshiXD Yoshi won by a half a point!! C: Hooray! Nice drawings you guys! I adored them! Winner, note me by sometime and I'll draw you something of your choice in full color, and pretty clean lineart!! C: I'll be making a new contest sometime soon. Hoping there'd be more entries by then C: See you guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea making contest thing   Idea making contest thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea making contest thing
Page 1 of 1